Ship hull performance estimations in calm sea or in waves become a classical procedure for numerical approaches, especially for CFD software like FINE™/Marine. These applications are well known and well documented. Thanks to the new C-Wizard, you can drastically reduce the engineering time for the complete CFD simulations set-up and automate this process.
The C-Wizard is using all the scripting tools from the interface to automatically set up different applications such as:
- open water propeller
- planing hulls including Savistky prediction (available soon!)
Prescribing physical inputs only, the user will receive in return the complete definition of the required simulations including numerical aspects. Don’t spend time on setting numerical parameters: get the job done immediately with the best of the experience from FINE™/Marine users!
- Automatic set-up for resistance, sea keeping and open water propellers, including speed ramp for resistance curve, flow angles and automatic set-up for adaptive grid refinement
- Based on users experience
- Drastically simplify the CFD process
- The user defines the physical inputs only, including ship motions or propeller rotational speed, flow characteristics and external forces
- The C-Wizard is not a black box approach: the wizard defines the default values and all actions are documented. The user is free to change these values!