With NUMECA’s automated Uncertainty Quantification module, designers now have the capability to easily quantify the effect of input parameters’ uncertainty on CFD results. Through an intuitive interface, the UQ module allows users to set input parameters’ uncertainty prescribed by arbitrary PDFs, combine them and analyze its effect on the solution.
- Non-deterministic specific menu
- Uncertainty can be specified for up to four boundary conditions
- Different probability density function can be set for each uncertainty
- Pre-defined or user-defined probability density functions can be used
- Turbomachinery performance map with error bars