The 53rd edition of the International Paris Air Show in Le Bourget is coming up!
The 53rd Show will take place at the Le Bourget Parc des Expositions from 17 to 23 June 2019, and once again will bring together all the players in this global industry around the latest technological innovations.
Come visit NUMECA’s booth, our experts will be there to show you how aerospace engineers use our CFD analysis solutions to make better designs fast and in a cost-effective way!
NUMECA offers grid generation and CFD tools targeted to the aerospace industry, with integrated software environments such as FINE™/Turbo, FINE™/Open with OpenLabs, FINE™/Design3D and FINE™/Acoustics, providing analysis tools solutions for:
- Aerodynamic performance including potential, blade/wake, wake interactions, wind speed and turbulence
- Noise performance including vibration and flow generated noise
- Optimization of components e.g. blades, generators, nacelles, rotors
- Fluid-structure interactions
- Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) analysis
NUMECA software and engineering services cover a wide range of aerospace flow analyses including: Passenger Aircraft, Full Aircraft Configuration, Transonic, Supersonic, and Hypersonic Flow, Aircraft Cabin, Wing-box Fuel Tank and High-Lift Device.
NUMECA CFD solutions are used by a large number of commercial groups within the aerospace industry: Boom, Ariane, SpaceX, Masten… You can check out some of our customer cases for reference.
Date: June 17th to 23rd
Venue: Le Bourget Parc des Expositions, Paris
More information here.